How to register
The maximum number of participants is around 10-12. We expect that the demand is higher than the number of slots. Please follow these instructions to apply for the course:
- Send an email to the instructor with the title “Application Blockchain Seminar”
- Include the following information: Name, Matrikel-No., Course of Study, current ToR and BSc certificate (if applicable), one paragraph of text arguing why you are interested in the seminar and why you are likely to participate successfully.
- Selection will be made based on the candidates with the most suitable background
- Deadline for the email is Tuesday, April 19, 23:59. It can be an advantage to send the email earlier (e.g. in the first week of the semester break).
- Notifications about seminar participation will be sent on April 20.
- Weekly meetings with one presentation in B217, Sand 13, 16:15
- Roughly 60 minutes presentation time, 30 min discussion time
- Presentation must include bibliography of relevant literature
- Optional ICO (Intermittent Cookie Offering) during presentation
- Grading: Class participation 30%, Presentation 70%
- 27.4.: Blockchain Basics (LDr)
- Digital signatures, Hashing, Merkle trees, Blockchain
- 4.5. Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, Mining (PV)
- 18.5. Transactions, UTXO (AP)
- 25.5. Wallets (AP)
- 1.6. Smart Contracts 1, Solidity and the EVM (LDe)
- 22.6. Fees and Gas 1 2 (LDe)
- 29.6. Sharding, Scalability 1 2 (CL)
- 6.7. 18:00 Oracles 1 2 (CL)
- 13.7. Cardano (PV)
- 20.7. Blockchain Software Development (LDre)
- Web3.py, Brownie, Testing, Testnets